Hello @AMXsteve and welcome to the site. Congrats on the purchase of that great looking GT. Is this your first Triumph? If so, did you ever consider the older generation Rocket? Curious as to why so many are purchasing the new model without every having the older one. Is it the looks, size, price increase(???), bragging rights, etc etc etc...
I did predict we would have a good size influx of new members buying the new Rockets. Overall I’d say it’s the style or looks and the upgraded electrical features.

Hi folks just signing in for first time. Long time rider with 7 current bikes ranging from a 74 honda cb200t to my newest Rocket 3 TFC. Only been out twice for a total of 100km so far but super happy with it. Shocked at how light the bike feels once moving with the big tires and loving the brake . That and its just super friggen awesome looking
Welcome from TN. Nice new bike.

hello steve. welcome frm poland

Welcome aboard from Christchurch New Zealand...man you have had a few bikes for sure!....Its good to know you love your TFC especially having owned so many bikes prior to this one...it must measure up nicely...
Enjoy the bike...and the forum and stay safe...cheers Tal.

Back