AMXsteve

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 tfc
Hi folks just signing in for first time. Long time rider with 7 current bikes ranging from a 74 honda cb200t to my newest Rocket 3 TFC. Only been out twice for a total of 100km so far but super happy with it. Shocked at how light the bike feels once moving with the big tires and loving the brake . That and its just super friggen awesome looking

Attachments

• 20200327_165201.jpg
    20200327_165201.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 19
Hello @AMXsteve and welcome to the site. Congrats on the purchase of that great looking GT. Is this your first Triumph? If so, did you ever consider the older generation Rocket? Curious as to why so many are purchasing the new model without every having the older one. Is it the looks, size, price increase(???), bragging rights, etc etc etc...

Hello Steve and welcome from Virginia. Does the AMX have anything to do with the AMX Javelin?

Hello @AMXsteve and welcome to the site. Congrats on the purchase of that great looking GT. Is this your first Triumph? If so, did you ever consider the older generation Rocket? Curious as to why so many are purchasing the new model without every having the older one. Is it the looks, size, price increase(???), bragging rights, etc etc etc...
I owned an 09 street triple new with all options including arrow 3 into 1 and loved it. I have had over 100 motorcycles as i restore or mod old jap bikes. The Rocket is a replacement for my two up ride with the last 2 being an 05 v max and 07 cvo dyna. Rode an older roadster and liked it but when i seen the tfc i loveeeeeed the look. I can say that street triple still sounds better than my new rocket its a bit quiet for my taste

Back