Fellow HD rider myself. The Rocket III Touring (what I have) reminds me a lot of my old Heritage Softail Classic with regards to how it feels running down the interstate. Both are practically vibration free bikes (thanks to counter balanced engines). They both handle really well too. The big difference is throttle response. One twist of the throttle on the R3T and it makes short work of any passing situation and will leave any HD in the dust in the process, including the VRod. That said, I putt along at 75 mph most of the time; just knowing I can if I want to is enough.

Btw, I recommend checking out the custom Paul Stanley signature paint for the tins if you decide to get the Rocket. It's STUNNING!

welcome from tn had a r3 classic with over 25000 miles on it the only problem i had was a blown head gasket at bout 14000 miles
got a r3t now only problem i have had with it is tire problem which should be fix this week

Welcome, whatever problems you have with the bike rest assured that most here have already survived it. :eek:

Back