They've talked about this on the other site. I think it looks great!, but there is NO WAY I would pay anywhere close to that for it It's just a slip on muffler.

Code:
I think it looks great!, but there is NO WAY I would pay...

I agree. I'll stick with the TOR's rumble. But how about a sound bit???

That makes Predators look like a bargain at $1450! :eek: Also not going to give much performance difference with stock headpipes. Jardines can be bought at a discount for $950.

with the materials cost alone of the preds they are a bargin at 1450 for the singles. but given you've never made an exhaust yourself walt i wouldnt expect anything less from you.

Sorry you couldn't comprehend the compliment, Sam. :rolleyes:

My custom exhaust in 304 Stainless, with sensor bungs and ceramic coating, is expected to come in at about $1650.

Sorry you couldn't comprehend the compliment, Sam. :rolleyes:

My custom exhaust in 304 Stainless, with sensor bungs and ceramic coating, is expected to come in at about $1650.
For equal length,wow what a bargain.You should see if you can get a plaque made up for them.HOMBRES:D:Dthen patent them;)

See on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280217414165&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=280214347009&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D2

Advertised for sound rather than performance. Only claimed increase in performance is combined with K&Ns and re-map.

So it's an aesthetic thing, both audio and visual. Sam has rightly pointed out the obvious flow inadequacies elsewhere.

Not for me, but ya pays ya money and ya makes ya choice.

I just want me bike back. I'm so lonely without it. Blub blub. I wish triumph didn't make their clutch bits out of plasticine.

I also wish the Predators fitted with Richard's rear sets, but that's a whole other set of disappointments. Spose I'll have to paint me ToRs black.

Last edited:
Exhaust

Hey guys, check out the new exhaust on the NewR3 site.
Well my exhaust may not be that new, TRI TORS, with CAT-ELim and a K&N filter
full size. I was a bit apprehensive when the Triumph mechanic asked what that
was the CAT-ELIM, asked him about tunes Triumph ones that is TuneBoy lists a 200050-20 may have typos, comments where tri tors pipe, cat-elim, full power all gears and
speedo corrected. Any ideas what I'll be getting from triumph for this setup, no
don't use that word, with stock tri tunes????? help ??????

Back