**(Found One)** Need new/gently used drive shaft for Roadster/Touring #T1270700

IMG_0741.jpg

Probably overkill, but I'll be using this combo every rear tire change (4,000 miles).

Can you open the MolyD and take a picture of
Scott- I'll try to remember to do it tonight. The stuff I mixed up changed the dark dark grey Valvoline grease to a very "unique" gray that looked a lot like the very prized stuff I got from Beemer Boneyard years ago (no longer available). It's obviously the Moly that makes it turn that color. Here's the page with the specs...

I think the higher the horsepower, the spring on the end of the driveshaft cant handle the load and keep that shaft from pounding the bevel box. (If you are one that really pounds it, like a lot of ripping it off the line, can’t imagine what burnouts do to one, so not talking about normal riding) That part in there is where warp has said keep a glob of grease in there with that spring, obvious how that would make that spring stronger as the grease being liquid with not give under load if trapped. Just thinking out loud but that little spring plays a vital role im sure of it and would like to learn how it can be improved on if it can.

Last edited:
Back