Need input on the new R3

Well it ain’t no secret on there that I’m an Indian fan also owning several like you and your wife. I have now come to love the Rockets both old and new. They are not anything alike except they are big and torquey. I’m with you wanting to see all the opinions of experience concerning this new bike. Someday I’ll get to drive one myself.:thumbsup:
I am affraid to test ride one , or I will be cleaning out stuff to make room for it.

I rode one yesterday and it was amazing, I rode the R. Very fast and pulls harder than my tuned 14 Roadster. I did feel a lot more wind blast and also felt like I was sitting more on top of the bike than in it. But wow.

I am affraid to test ride one , or I will be cleaning out stuff to make room for it.

My bride told me last night I was not allowed to take a test drive as each time I have, so far, the bike has somehow followed me home... :whitstling::sneaky::D
-MIG

My bride told me last night I was not allowed to take a test drive as each time I have, so far, the bike has somehow followed me home... :whitstling::sneaky::D
-MIG
I am not allowed to drink the Coffee at the Indian shop. Drugs me and I am very easy to be influenced into a good deal on a nice looking bike.

Back