Myrtle Beach Fall Rally

doubledown11

.020 Over
Saw this on TriumphRat.net:
"A fall bike event will be at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina from 3 to 7 October 2007. A few HD & motorcycle vendors will be present. We are going to have a meeting of Rocket Captains during this time. Please feel free to attend. There will be commemorative Tee Shirts available for purchase at the gathering; XXL-$25/ XL & L -$20. First come first serve/ only 36 will be sold. Shirts are for those who show up. Will attach photo’s when shirts are ready.
Rocket Run during the day with a sit down dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe Function Room on Friday, 5 October 2007 at 7:00PM. Reservations already made for the Triumph Rocket III Owners group. Meals to run $25 to $30/ person. Require a head count. Photo opportunity prior to the meal & drinking at the bars of Broadway at the Beach after the meal. Plan to stop at Fat Tuesdays & Crocodile Rocks for dueling piano’s, etc. that evening. Good times for all.
Lets Rocket to the Beach in October. All Triumph owners are welcome. If you are planing to attend PM me for more/ further details.

Gary"

Check out his post if you are thinking about going to Myrtle Beach for the bike rally. I'm definately going to try to make this my first event on the Rocket. Hope to see some of you there.
DD11

Rocket to Myrtle Beach!!!

Here are some links to the Fall Bike Rally at Myrtle Beach. It is refered to as the Pilgrimage. Less than 1/4 of the bikers that come to town in the spring, ride in for the fall festivities. The actual event and the vendors are in Murrels Inlet at the Inlet Square Mall Area. Murrells Inlet is just south of the city of Myrtle Beach. Broadway at the Beach is just north of the city. Hope to see a good showing of Rocket Captains.

Links;
-/www.myrtlebeachbikeweek.com/
-www.myrtlebeachrallies.com/
-www.myrtlebeachharley.com/
-www.myrtlebeachbikeweekevents.com/
-bikeweek.com/myrtlebeach

Gary:D:D

Myrtle Beach. SC

Looking forward to meeting fellow Captains at MB. I will be there from 10/3 - 10/7. Will definitelysee the Rocket Captains in the Sea of H-D's!!!!

Rmb

An Update to RMB

For those planning to meet at the Fall Biker Festival at Myrtle Beach in South Carolina ( October 3rd to the 7th). Triumph Rocketeers will be meeting Friday (5 October 2007) in front of the Hard-Rock Cafe at 5:30 PM. A photo opportunity will occur followed by dinner at the Hard-Rock Cafe. After dinner there is a show at Crocodile Rocks with Dueling Piano’s ($20). Pay your own Way.
Shirts are available for purchase for those that attend. They are 100% cotton/ Blue with Silver Lettering; Price Change:Medium and large-$20/ XL-$25. Shirts can be viewed at; www.r3owners.net/photoalbum/showphoto.php?photo=1499&cat=500
Thanks to the UK Club for their assistance.

Gary:D

Back