For Sale Mittzy's Clean Out Time

1. Tony re the tow bar. I have one already but just realised I am missing the tab mounts that bolt on at the front and the down rods. Any chance of a template for the front mounts and a hole to hole length of the down rods as I have the material to make them locally.

1. Tony re the tow bar. I have one already but just realised I am missing the tab mounts that bolt on at the front and the down rods. Any chance of a template for the front mounts and a hole to hole length of the down rods as I have the material to make them locally.
Is this what you want?
image.jpg

Thanks that is perfect and looks like the scrap bin bar I have will do the job when cut to size. It is just 55mm over the length required and double thickness at 935 x 25 x 10mm thick but that should not hurt besides weight, and I never seem to mind adding that.;):D

The other bit I meant was the 2 plates for attaching up front - are they bolted on? They are missing on my towbar.

upload_2017-10-31_16-51-11.png

Thanks that is perfect and looks like the scrap bin bar I have will do the job when cut to size. It is just 55mm over the length required and double thickness at 935 x 25 x 10mm thick but that should not hurt besides weight, and I never seem to mind adding that.;):D

The other bit I meant was the 2 plates for attaching up front - are they bolted on? They are missing on my towbar.

upload_2017-10-31_16-51-11.png
Here ya go
B09A6D94-9086-42A3-BCFB-1279F0B1F5FC.jpeg

Back