Supposed to be near 60 hear but raining New Years day......I reckon I will have to ride in the rain:eek:
Oh wait.....Thats right......I always ride in the rain.....
Thats what happens when you ride with Rainman:p
Dont care tho........I got the itch......I aint rode at all in a few weeks and our bikes NEVER sit........gotta get this **** road fixed out here.
We have been having to park at the bottom of the road and walk up the hill to the house....Its only 2 tenths of a mile but if ya cant get a car or truck up ya sure cant get a bike up..........:mad:

Was able to get out today and put 218 miles of smiles on the bike today - started out at 46 degrees and ended the ride at 70 degrees. Looking forward to many more miles to come in 2011 :D.

I'll be out VERY EARLY in the morning and will ride as long as possible.

me and stb went out for a ride to it was nice wont be able to ride tommorrow expcting bout 2-3 inches of rain and it is starting to sprikle now

I am sooooo jealous.
Still have snow here and has been in the single digits.
I just went out and started the old girl and reved her up a bit.
Wonder how the DS does on snow and ice??????

dont know nm try it and let us know how it works out :D
talk to u tommorrow evening at the campfire

We and I rode from 9AM till about 5 PM yesterday. Man that felt realy good. Up over 100 mph a few times, heavy throttle take offs, and just plain old cruising. Urban and rural riding. We went down to a local eatery named Tookies for breakfast. We were the first bike at the local "Locked and Loaded" motorcycle bar/grill and hang out and we had coffee (www.lockedloadedgrill.com ). Great, great day and a perfect way to start 2011.

January 2nd, 2011 and I am smoking three beef briskets and watching football. :D

Back