JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
I know that you folks in the Great White North are chuckling about the snow and ice down here. We are not eqipped to remove snow here in the Mid South so a quarter of an inch creates rampant buy outs of milk, bread, beer and pampers. With the stores being closed yesterday I'll just bet there are some folks freakin' out today. I'll post a few pics later.

On the bright side, the weather folks are predicting 66 degrees on New Years Day so I think that we will be riding no matter what and in January that's saying something. Good to get the oil circulating and run some fresh fuel in the system:D.

Right now in central North Cackilacky we have about 8 inches on the ground and still snowing. Left overs are really good:).

North Cackilacky snow/Time lapse. This morning I could still see a part of the "Triumph" logo on my rear window. See next pic.

It wont be long now Glen and the scenery will look the same:D
Its supposed to be near 60 here new years day so that should make for a great ride......

Ice cliffs of Kentucky mountains.

Awesome pic!! And oddly...in Colorado we've had virtually NO WINTER in the city of Denver thus far on Dec. 27th!!! Mild temps and hardly any snow. People are walking about in T-shirts. Plenty of white stuff in the mountains so skiing is great, as usual...but less than 2" in the metro area all month!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We have managed to make it though so far without any power loss. I pray for the families in the Northeast as they are getting really strong winds with this storm. Time to hunker down for them. Stay home if you can. Hopefully, I'll get to ride next Saturday. I was out in Denver working a few years back for the big blizzard that shut everything down so I know that things can change out there but the locals did tell me that they usually have mild winters on the "back side of the range".

If you're in the path of this beast in the East, hang in there, we're praying for you. Make sure your Rocket is warm and toasty indoors. I wonder what the lowest temp that a Rocket has ever been in without freeze damage to the cooling system?

Looks like a NEW YEARS DAY ride for us. Mid 60's and I will be out on the Rocket, YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW.

Back