Luggage Rack and Easy Brackets?

germ79

The Guy That Asks All The Questions
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Hey, fellas! I have Easy Brackets I use with leather Triumph bags on trips. It would be great to throw on a luggage rack behind my solo seat on those trips as well. Is there a way to use a luggage rack AND saddlebags with Easy Brackets at the same time?

Thanks!

Hey, fellas! I have Easy Brackets I use with leather Triumph bags on trips. It would be great to throw on a luggage rack behind my solo seat on those trips as well. Is there a way to use a luggage rack AND saddlebags with Easy Brackets at the same time?

Thanks!

Yep!
Stay tuned . . .

Made from the OEM pillion seat for under $10.
Everything is just set on and not mounted as I have stuff all apart now.
Rack1.jpg Rack2.jpg Rack3.jpg Rack4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, easiest by far, as pillion seats can be had for $50 if scruffy, and you will remove and ditch the pad anyway. They are designed to hold a lot of weight obviously and can be easily fitted or removed with just 3 Allen head bolts when travelling or not. They are predrilled with wide spacing bracket tabs for fitting any sort of rack or size you like.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Or, get one of @Mittzy racks or mount the std rack with Mittzy's Quick Release sissy bar mounts which can be adjusted to fit those cheap painted Easy Brackets too.;):D

Otherwise a RIVCO rack which are rare, or a Corbin seat and US made aftermarket rack* that fits the riders backrest post.

* @WyldCFH bought one and I got his from the Classifieds when he sold his R3R

Yeah, easiest by far, as pillion seats can be had for $50 if scruffy, and you will remove and ditch the pad anyway. They are designed to hold a lot of weight obviously and can be easily fitted or removed with just 3 Allen head bolts when travelling or not. They are predrilled with wide spacing bracket tabs for fitting any sort of rack or size you like.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Or, get one of @Mittzy racks or mount the std rack with Mittzy's Quick Release sissy bar mounts which can be adjusted to fit those cheap painted Easy Brackets too.;):D

Otherwise a RIVCO rack which are rare, or a Corbin seat and US made aftermarket rack* that fits the riders backrest post.

You forgot Triumph Custom Parts

Here are the luggage racks that can be used with the Corbin seat and backrest combo - Luggage Racks

Back