Hey Jack
Love mine too..she's a keeper ;)

Ray

Cap'n Jack..Video please ;)

Ray
Ray, instructions please. I don't know how to load the video. Maybe put it on YouTube with a link but I don't know how to do that either. You might also want to wait for the next one as the tape ran out on the approach to Harlech which was of course the best bit, bloody typical ain't it, but you tell me how & I'll do it. Also every time I accelerate past some car the sound goes & the video goes all wonky, I think it's picking up electrical noise from the plugs or something, but the rest is ok.I'll try & do better.:eek::eek: Better still Ray, take a day off & come ride with me, see it for yourself.

Ray, instructions please. I don't know how to load the video. Maybe put it on YouTube with a link but I don't know how to do that either. You might also want to wait for the next one as the tape ran out on the approach to Harlech which was of course the best bit, bloody typical ain't it, but you tell me how & I'll do it. Also every time I accelerate past some car the sound goes & the video goes all wonky, I think it's picking up electrical noise from the plugs or something, but the rest is ok.I'll try & do better.:eek::eek: Better still Ray, take a day off & come ride with me, see it for yourself.

Jack
I can't do it either..i guess it's true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks :D

Ray

Hi Capt'n, I know Llangollen and the Ponderossa pretty well myself - the H-DRCGB used to hold their national rally at Oswestry a few years back and we rode through Llangollen and on to the Ponderossa most years. Loverly part of the country to be sure.

pictures !!! I now only open treads with pictures so much more entertaining, I received my belly pan and have to figure out how to fit it without too much tinkering with the air horn.. picture will follow natch..

:D Agree 100%! I just returned from my yearly summer trip with a buddy of 40 years who also rides an R3. We have taken 38 such trips and I've done it on every (almost) imaginable bike. Guzzis, Honda, Yamahas, Nortons, Harleys, Triumph Trident and a Boss Hoss stroker with 475 HP and about $75K worth of work.
Never have I ridden a more perfect machine. Not a falter and not even a mist of oil anywhere with either bike. My 2007 Classic has been upgraded some with Jardines, a Dyno-Jet system, EB headlight modules and best of all mods....Progessive 430 shocks.
The bike is a rip on the highways (awesome passing power) and beautiful in the twisties as well.
Of the 20 bikes I've owned..I love this the most of all.

Back