Looks like I'll be rockinit by tonight!

Holy ****

Dave at 405 lbs. + Doubledown at 320 if you added Pastorfreak, his friend and his son we'd have one hell of a football team front line!!!! And stay out of this Flipper. By the way, I just put the Triumph seat with adjustable backrest on and it is fantastic.

Link Removed

Welcome Doubledown

Enjoy your new toy. On this site we enjoy Rockets and associated R/3 bling. We also enjoy a good meal or two so you will fit right in. Go through the accessory and custom mods sections for some great ideas and join in often. Post some shots when you get her home.

Oh darn, WELCOME to the forum Doubledown11.:D

Oh yeah, the seat part number I gave was in fact just the seat @ 370 plus the back rest at 170, IOW $540 plus a slow boat ride from Thailand.

Has anyone seen a simple designed lumbar roll, that is little more than perhaps 6 or 7 inch diameter by maybe 8 inch length with a beaver tail like flap on it? I saw one on a hardleyableson; the rider and his wife referred to it as a lumbar roll. I've been searching hi and lo but mostly on the net and have yet to find its likeness.
I was thinking it could be stuffed it with extra Depends in lieu of foam or other type bulk padding. Momma always said to wear clean undies in case I were to have an accident. :D

Last edited:
Welcome DoubleDown!

You are probably out playing with your new ride as I write this. By now you've discovered all the torque, have fun!!

Tomo

The rocket has landed! I must admit it is exactly what my wild inner child was begging for. A BEAST! Looks like the Trophy will have to find a new home. Thanks for making me feel at home guys. I hope to ride with some of you soon. I know I can't stay away from the mountains in the fall with a ride like this. I'll charge up the camera and post a pic or two tomorrow. I went to the dealer and couldn't believe what a clean machine this is. I can only find one small scratch that can probably be buffed out. Oh.......no...feelin..the..modification bug...biting..can't...resist:D

Congratulations and welcome double down.

HEr3tic,
What you are wanting is called a "Back Buddy."
Call C.H Mills @256-460-5095, or email GM169@charter.net

He quoted me a 40.00 price.

I saw the write up in the Thunder Roads mag.

Dave at 405 lbs. + Doubledown at 320 if you added Pastorfreak, his friend and his son we'd have one hell of a football team front line!!!! And stay out of this Flipper. By the way, I just put the Triumph seat with adjustable backrest on and it is fantastic.[/quote]

Raymond:

Don't worry, I will. Too much tonnage to get involved in. The person on the left side of the picture looks like he's having a bad hair day.

By the way Double-bubble, welcome to the forum.

Super rndTaylor!!! He's just up the road:D Back support without the 540 expense;) And thanks for the response

Again, Welcome to the forum Doubledown11. And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Last edited:
Back