Want to Buy Looking for the rare allusive A9758113 Front Fender Rail Kit

Were you ever to find the three parts that you were looking for? If so, where did you find them? I ask because I may order the availalbe parts myself if I know I can find the three parts that aren't available from Cross Country. In fact, I was amazed that they had any of these parts. I periodically look for accessories that have been discontinued for my R3T and almost never find anything.

They still show ordered but have not arrived yet. My guess is they will tell me shortly they dont have them or are not available. I even wrote to Triumph Corporate to see if we got enough orders together prepaid they would make a special run on them. I received an email back saying they would contact me soon but never heard from them.

Thanks, Budski. I've always wanted to get that front fender set myself. That's one thing that I'm disappointed with Triumph about. Half the accessories were no longer available even when I bought my 2015 R3T new and it was still in production. Riders like to add accessories and Triumph Rocket owners pretty much have to rely on Triumph for accessories since there are almost no after-market accessories available. I've hunted down a few discontinued things I wanted but it took a long time to find them and I didn't get them from Triumph. This got me thinking and I just wrote to both Triumph USA and Triumph England to express how disappointed I am with how they have so few accessories and take them out of production while the models they are for are still in production. I understand that businesses have to discontinue things that aren't selling but they probably lose future business with that policy. I was thinking of buying a Bonneville Speedmaster as an around-town bike but I'm having second thoughts now. I've loved Triumphs since my first bike, a '69 Bonneville that I bought brand new. But if I was to buy a cruiser now, I think I'd go with an Indian or HD. That said, I really do love my R3T.

Maybe it would help if other Triumph owners let Triumph know that this isn't a good situation.

I agree with what you are saying about parts. I bought a new 2017 Indian Vintage and it is great to ride. I like both bikes. They both drive differently but they are both great rides.

You probably already know this but I contacted Cross Country about the individual parts and they got back with me today saying they are no longer available. I wish they and other sellers (such as Bike Bandit) would list them as unavailable to save people the time of placing an order only to be told later that the parts are no longer available. Oh well! :)

I suspect that is a slimy business practice hoping folks will buy other things while on the site, and just shrug their shoulders when the NLA items don't show and aren't charged.

Did I say "slimy" ?

I suspect that is a slimy business practice hoping folks will buy other things while on the site, and just shrug their shoulders when the NLA items don't show and aren't charged.

Did I say "slimy" ?
I've been a victim of this often earlier this year hunting down chrome goodies... :(:mad:
-MIG

Okay, I am down to needing only A9708145 which is the 3 pc Fender Tip and each side. If anyone has that I'll buy it from you or any of the pcs individually. (A9700231, A9700232 & A9700233)

Back