Let's Try This Again

I'll try to plan that day. Amy (my wife) just brought her father home from the hospital yesterday with bad news. He doesn't wish for chemo or any other treatment for the cancer, he just wishes to be at home when it's time to "go" see his wife he lost 4 years ago.

Times are touchy here, and the backlog of things needing attention is constantly building. The roof is bad (on 2 of our places), grass is growing like crazy, foundation needs tuckpointed, pantry project is still not started, vehicles need taken to the shop for alignments, etc. :)

I'll try to hit it hard up until the 18th so maybe I might justify a short time away.

Let's plan a time & place soon.

Let's try for Sunday, May 18th

Sunday works better for me since I don't have to work that night. I can just stay dirty as long as I want.

Any suggestions where we ride, eat or meet?

The start of the week, things are already shaky here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Gotta find some oil, a filter, some gear grease & a lot of time. Maybe, just maybe mind you. Keep thinking of a place to meet. Somewhere between us would be nice. Any place in Weston or Leavenworth worth riding to? Only a thought.

See ya.

How about this

Since nobody's chimed in as yet, I'm making a command decision. Hope you all can join/meet me in Leavenworth, Kansas this Sunday. Here's the details:

Join me for the ride: ( Meet me there - jump to step 4 )

1. Meet at Denny's ( 105th and Metcalf ) @ 9:30 am
2. Kickstands up @ 9:45 am
3. Ride to High Noon Saloon and Brewery - 206 Choctaw, Leavenworth - 66048
4. Arrive approximately 11:00 am

Click on link below for information about menu and if you need to see a map, just go to the top of the home page and click on "Contact Us"

http://www.thehighnoon.com/Home_Page.html

That's what we need, someone to "take the bull by the gonads, or hornz". I'm already there (at the brewery that is), unless lighting strikes me, or I get caught in a snare trap, or I get diarrhea, or I just plum forget.

See ya Sunday. ;)

Yikes.... now I'm probably going to have to pass....

At best I'll have to meet you in Leavenworth between 11:00 AM and noon. That might be do-able. Let me shuffle some stuff......

I'll post later fer sure :D

A Later Departure ?????

Okay, I'd like to include you TST so if it's alright with Rusty...... let's leave an hour later ( 10:45 am) and arrive around " HIGH NOON"...... just like the name of the place we're going.

Back