albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
DSCN0713.JPG
pair of the grip seen on many rockets from kuriyakin I painted the tip in black but it can be rubbed and removed
otherwise in perfect shape
US $25 + shipping

Be careful unless someone here says they fit. Despite the heading saying they are for the Rocket 3 they may not fit.
A bit further down the page you can check compatibility. It says they are not compatible with my year at least. I didn't try different years though.
I am guessing they claim they don't fit because the weights at the end of the bars can't fit. Others here have said that the Rocket doesn't need them anyway.

Last edited:
Be careful unless some here says they fit. Despite the heading saying they are for the Rocket 3 they may not fit.
A bit further down the page you can check compatibility. It says they are not compatible with my year at least. I didn't try different years though.
I am guessing they claim they don't fit because the weights at the end of the bars can't fit. Others here have said that the Rocket doesn't need them anyway.
As I have posted previously it doesn't matter anyway as if theyt do not fit you get a full refund via eBay as the item is not as described. As the Rocket is a metric bike and these are for 1" bars the only possible problem is the throttle nipple fitment and if this is an issue ( I doubt it will be) YOU CAN USE YOUR STOCK THROTTLE TUBE BY SLICING AND REMOVING THE RUBBER GRIP ON THE STOCK ONE. (Sorry just noticed Caps but too lazy to retype.

Also as end caps are removable you can use the stock bar ends but may have to l
remove the throttle boss.

Back