KTM Radiator and Vent hose question

Slyanide

.060 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket III
I was putting on a set of Front engine guards and wanted a little room to work so I pulled the radiator shroud and right on the side plain as day in big letters was stamped KTM, could this be an aftermarket radiator or has anyone else seen this.

Secondly, I looked up under the left side of the tank and see 2 hose ends flopping around, pull the bear claw and trace them down and they go under the left side panel, one has a small filter looking thing on it and the other was a straight hose that went down under the bike- neither were connected to anything on either end. I unbolted the tank and lifted it slightly and didn't see anything it should be connected to under the tank...

Interesting . . . hope a guru shows up and explains this.
Now I gotta go look over mine. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I would have to see w picture of your bike to see if the radiator is not OEM. As for the hoses there is two nipples for them to fit on under the tank around the left side triumph emblem.

Yep OEM. whats funny is you would not believe how many times I had my radiator off and never noticed that. Hmm and that's where I attatch my traction fluid cooler and still never caught it.

Old dirt biker here, rode several KTM's in the past so it just popped out at me with every other part stamped Triumph

Back