For Sale k-drive saddlebags in Australia

I still have these bags for sale...open to swaps or trades, rear floor boards, classic accessories,
G’day mate. I too have a Classic.
I have a number of spare seats, including an original matching set of front and rear Triumph deluxe gel seats, WITH Utopia rider’s backrest with storage pocket ($300 on its own).
I want to go back to my Corbin fastgun single seat and factory one piece dual seat, so would swap my gel seats for your k drive bags if interested?
Could include rider’s backrest too, for a bit extra ...

Last edited:
I have a number of spare seats, including an original matching set of front and rear Triumph deluxe gel seats, WITH Ultima rider’s backrest with storage pocket ($300 on its own).
I want to go back to my Corbin fastgun single seat and factory one piece dual seat, so would swap my gel seats for your k drive bags if interested?
hi,i would be interested could you give me a call 0268483585 thanks mick

I have a number of spare seats, including an original matching set of front and rear Triumph deluxe gel seats, WITH Ultima rider’s backrest with storage pocket ($300 on its own).
It is a Utopia riders backrest you have matey. I know you got it from me! Excellent backrest requires a separate rear pillion seat or just the rear pillion seat bracket for Solo use. Bloody expensive once you get it posted by USA maker to Oz as they use ultra expensive UPS shipping etc.
1600854606339.png
1600854733883.png

Back