Want to Buy Looking for saddlebags / pannier rails

Here are some pictures of my pannier guard rails.

Attachments

• image6 (2).jpeg
    image6 (2).jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 19
  • image4 (1).jpeg
    image4 (1).jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 18
  • image5 (1).jpeg
    image5 (1).jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 17
  • image3 (2).jpeg
    image3 (2).jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 15
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 17
Does anyone have a right side bullet clamp for these pannier guards?
Maybe a member here who was assembling a set from odd parts accumulated over years - just like I did. He had the bullet ends for me after I had earlier put him onto some other rail parts going cheap. Unfortunately I wrote my R3T and the rails off shortly after fitting mine last year.
There was a USA eBay bike parts business seller 'Martha'. She had about 8 of them NOS without the rails a few years ago that I posted here on the forum and nobody bought any for a few months but within a year they were all gone.

Maybe a member here who was assembling a set from odd parts accumulated over years - just like I did. He had the bullet ends for me after I had earlier put him onto some other rail parts going cheap. Unfortunately I wrote my R3T and the rails off shortly after fitting mine last year.
There was a USA eBay bike parts business seller 'Martha'. She had about 8 of them NOS without the rails a few years ago that I posted here on the forum and nobody bought any for a few months but within a year they were all gone.
Thank you for the information.

Thank you for the information.
Well ........gosh darn, strike me dead, out one pops and the world's greatest parts sleuth @Sparky59 is on to it!;):cool::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back