Want to Buy Looking for saddlebags / pannier rails

Adriano

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
Looking for saddlebags / pannier rails for my 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring.
Yes, I know, hard to get, but I am not giving up! I am not a quitter! :))))

1683566984705.png

Last edited:
They are in good condition. They are straight no dents or bends. They need to be polished. They have been in my attic for a number of years. The missing bullet is for the right side. They would work, but the screws would be visible if you used one from the opposite side. At this point I don't have any pictures.

They are in good condition. They are straight no dents or bends. They need to be polished. They have been in my attic for a number of years. The missing bullet is for the right side. They would work, but the screws would be visible if you used one from the opposite side. At this point I don't have any pictures.
Thanks for the details. I cannot say I am comfortable moving forward with this. I can't see the item and therefore I can't judge the condition and the work needed to get them in a shape to my liking. That said, I will respectfully pass. Thank you.

Just went up into the attic and pulled the Rocket 3 Touring pannier guards down. Wiped them down and did a full inspection. They are in good condition with aprox. first 8" on bottom (larger rail) some scratching, also top rail with 4" of lighter scratches, (same area) All hardware for mounting under the panniers is present, while right side bullet clamp is missing. Left side bullet clamp has no screws. There is no rust, dents or non factory bends.

Looking for saddlebags / pannier rails for my 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring.
Yes, I know, hard to get, but I am not giving up! I am not a quitter! :))))

1683566984705.png
I searched the world for parts for my bike 5 years ago. Goy lucky except one part. I gad a spare set of these at the tome and put tgem on ebay. They reached AUD$1000. All these classic parts are extremely rare to find new now and extremely expensive. In saying that I would be trying crash yards and wreckers. Best chance.

I searched the world for parts for my bike 5 years ago. Goy lucky except one part. I gad a spare set of these at the tome and put tgem on ebay. They reached AUD$1000. All these classic parts are extremely rare to find new now and extremely expensive. In saying that I would be trying crash yards and wreckers. Best chance.
Appreciate the inputs. At some point I guess we'll need to be realistic as to how bad we want some of those parts 🤣

Back