Just When She's Right...

Thanks for the fluid info H.

It's difficult to be stealthy when you're riding what an onlooker yesterday described as "an engine with wheels". The lack of Triumph badging results in less "I used to have a Brough Superior y'know" from boring old duffers when stopped for a ciggy though, thank God. I know they fought in a war for me to be free to enjoy myself, but give me a break, I'm paying for your pension, do I really have to listen to your inane drivel too? I'm forced to interject with "I'm sorry mate, I'd love to be regaled with tales of how your trusty AJS whisked you to your first leg-over, but I've gotta dash and go teach the Rice Burners a lesson they so richly deserve".:)

"I used to have a Brough Superior y'know" from boring old duffers when stopped for a ciggy though, thank God (...) but give me a break, I'm paying for your pension, do I really have to listen to your inane drivel too? I'm forced to interject with "I'm sorry mate, I'd love to be regaled with tales of how your trusty AJS whisked you to your first leg-over(...).:)

Will you stop picking on me ?

Jamie;)

Getting ready to "Muggy Weld" the pin holes and was going to post a photo, but the pin holes are actually too small to be resolved by my camera. I do think the Muggy Weld will do the job. :)

Hey Hombre we used to put potato soup in leaky rads,oat meal works to..What is the working pressure of the coolant system at 200 Degs.We also put banana peels in noisey rear ends..I know Tomo is reminising with me...VO Tom --BJC

It's difficult to be stealthy when you're riding what an onlooker yesterday described as "an engine with wheels". The lack of Triumph badging results in less "I used to have a Brough Superior y'know" from boring old duffers when stopped for a ciggy though, thank God. I know they fought in a war for me to be free to enjoy myself, but give me a break, I'm paying for your pension, do I really have to listen to your inane drivel too? I'm forced to interject with "I'm sorry mate, I'd love to be regaled with tales of how your trusty AJS whisked you to your first leg-over, but I've gotta dash and go teach the Rice Burners a lesson they so richly deserve".:)

I'm paying for your pension, do I really have to listen to your inane drivel too?------- Yes you do and thank you for that last payment..Crazy Jack-- And its not an engine with wheels its a Howetzer with a head light.Ain't I brave when this guys on the other side of the lake..Pleased to meet you Joker....Crazy Jack

Jack,
Abuse is a term of endearment where I come from mate.:)
We know of each other anyway, I'm known as Perdurabo elsewhere.......
I wouldn't take offence as you lot are too well armed over that side.:eek:

Jack,
Abuse is a term of endearment where I come from mate.:)
We know of each other anyway, I'm known as Perdurabo elsewhere.......
I wouldn't take offence as you lot are too well armed over that side.:eek:
Hey ,promise I wont whine to much Joker. Kool

Back