engine stalling

I under stand your frustration. There is a bulletin out on cutting out whilst idlingand stalling on decelleration. You should be receiving a letter from the factory soon telling you to go in and get your bike re programmed. The have obviously had many reported problems with this issue.

rad cover

The rad cover can rattle and make quite a bit of what seems like engine/cam chain noise. Just cut a piece of rubber about 4" long in a u shape and slide that over the chrome shroud to keep it from touching the rad cover. Place it bottom center and it looks like it belongs there. Just had my cam chain and sprockets done, in a day and a half of shop time.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a mintue

The rad cover can rattle and make quite a bit of what seems like engine/cam chain noise. Just cut a piece of rubber about 4" long in a u shape and slide that over the chrome shroud to keep it from touching the rad cover. Place it bottom center and it looks like it belongs there. Just had my cam chain and sprockets done, in a day and a half of shop time.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a mintue

Just had my cam chain and sprockets done, in a day and a half of shop time.------
And how much did that come to Robert,they changed the chain also????Jack Oh and what year is your second one..

Last edited:
Back