Started riding interstates on 1978 750K. Got passed one day by a dressed GL1000 on a trip from Ft Hood TX. to Waterloo IA. THAT WAS IT. Went through a couple of those ........
Ended up with a VT1100 years later, hit and run from the rear in Phoenix in 93 didn't ride until 2013.
When a friend bought a new H. D. and asked me too get my endorsement back since she liked to ride more than drive. (got the fever back). Decided I wanted my own, the H.D. didn't have the adrenaline rush to keep me interested.
Got the Rocket in the fall of 15 after looking and reviewing many bikes (great choice) love this bike.
Thanks to my friend for reminding of my need to ride.

That's a great intro -- thank you for sharing !

And welcome from northern Virginia.

Would like to see you (and yours) at one of the gatherings. We are the best group of folks one would ever want to meet.

Welcome from Maine, another place that rivals Minnesota, for cold and snow, slow warmth in coming this year here too. Next week it's supposed to be in the 50's!:D Roads need a good rain though and cleaning. I want to seal up the raw aluminum areas on the wheels before going out, salt . Great guys on this forum, although they do expect you to at least try the search,:p it sometimes works!!:roll:

Hoopla

Back