just found this forum

Good to have you hear Joe, I think we've all had that particular finger problem at one time or another, I can't remember which.:D I drank the crap out of a lotta grapes from that area back in the early 80's when I was out there, then they ran out of that vintage so I gave it up and went back to beer. Nice break in by the way so I guess you are ready to start adding stuff to it which is why we have this forum so they tell me. Welcome.

Joe

Joe: Welcome aboard, its been pretty obvious lately that we needed a highly intelligent new member could that be you. One other question did you lose the other parts to your ring toss game?

not too far away

Welcome to the forum, Joe. I just joined a few months ago when I bought my R3. I'm down in Belmont and ride up your way every now and again.

thanks for all the kind words...i saw the gorilla and it made me laugh so why not add it. as for my english; i think my problem is that my fingers (as well as the rest of me) are fat and my typing suffers.
hey sidecar i am also on klr650net as motorat there. looking foreward to meeting some of you soon!
joe

Back