just found this forum

motorat

.020 Over
i have a r3t that i bought july 30. i broke it in by fiding it to washington and home. roughly 1400 miles in 3 days. i also have a scrambler and my daily commuter is a klr650.
i live in sonoma county by bodega bay.
joe

Welcome

Looks like you really got it broken in right off the bat. They suggest switching the break in oil for synthetic at 500 miles. Did you encounter any problems?

Great part of the country and even greater wines.

P.S. Looks like your gorilla has a broken finger!

Welcome aboard Joe, I'm sure you'll like it here, hell of a way to do a break in.

BOB:D:D

i have a r3t that i bought july 30. i broke it in by fiding it to washington and home. roughly 1400 miles in 3 days. i also have a scrambler and my daily commuter is a klr650.
i live in sonoma county by bodega bay.
joe

We must be distantly related......

I have a Rocket and a KLR too. No Scrambler though, just a lowly T100 with a sidehack. Ugarte (another poster here lives out your way and had a Rock and a KLR as well). I can understand the KLR....I'm cheap too.

By the way, welcome aboard.

You will find me on KLR650net as SidecarFlip (just like here) and Ugarte is TwoBuckChuck

This place is everything you want to know about the Rocket and some things you don't. This forum is a bit tamer than 650. No LTS section here and no JUD or SRA.

Back