Looks good Paul. Do not believe I will be ordering one for the X. Kind of like the 3 into 1 concept. By the way after a couple thousand miles the pipes are getting louder. Not complaining kind of like it. :):):):):)

Funny that you say that, when I was riding around yesterday I thought that this may louden (is that a word) up too.
But then thought is it just me getting used to it.
Possibly the inside of the mufflers are getting a layer of carbon building up and possibly this makes it louder, dunno. :thumbsdown:

Cracking looking system Paul and yet more testament to your skills. Shame you live so far away.

If you've got any free samples you want displaying on a 2014 Roadster in fastest black with red stripes, I'm your man.

Looking really sweet Paul. Glad you have managed to make some time for yourself . You know what they say bout all work and no play !

Jolly good Christmas present to yourself, my friend:thumbsup:.

You certainly have earned it!

As some of you may have noticed the Exhaust System on my own bike is rather "second hand" looking.
The truth of the matter is that I spend all week building systems for all you Guys, by the end of it all, all I want to do is go ride my bike, not work on it.

BUT, I've been on holiday a week now, and have slowed down to a reasonably normal Human state!
So I went into the workshop Monday and had a play with a twin Muffler system that has been kicking around the workshop for months now, the intention was to set it up on my Bike.
So I've now gotten this done.
This is using the same muffler as my 3 into 1 systems, just with one on each side, this with a 2" cross over pipe.
I've developed this system to slide straight onto the Roadster's stock header (that means it will fit the earlier three pipe models as well)

There's been lovely warm days here in NZ so have been out riding heaps, doing about 500KM's each weekend.
This system is just a little quiet for my liking, but that's easily fixed.

So finally, I have a decent system on my bike !

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG
Exhaust looks good might be popular as I think people like a twin exhaust

I see you've fitted Roaster rails/pegs does this improve clearance over the originals ?

Bike as ever looking good ( I do like red Rocket ....no idea why ) weather looks good to :)

Back