Just a couple of low res pics

Here you go ricochet

IMG_4910.JPG IMG_4912.JPG IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4915.JPG

How would the Warrior compare in acceleration if the Rocket was not a turbo?

That's tough to answer because I've only ridden one stock R3 (with TORS I think) and that was a short test ride around the block although I did do a WOT 0-70 mph on that. I remember thinking that the Warrior was close but I was also fighting my urges to buy the Rocket since I had just bought the Warrior. I'd for sure give the edge to the R3 though especially right off the line. The Warrior is 100 rwhp, 119 ft/lbs of torque with the stage IV kit, weight is 650 lbs wet and probably runs a flat 12 sec 1/4 mile (stockers are at 12.4 sec). From what I've read a stock R3 with filters and cat delete runs anywhere between 11.5 and 12.0 in the 1/4 mile. That sounds about right for what I felt between the two.

An R3 with a turbo is a completely different story. I'm guessing I'm running a low to flat 10 sec 1/4 mile (if I could actually launch the thing correctly). If someone near me will let me ride their stock R3 I'll let you see what one with a turbo feels like. I'd really like to make a good comparison.

Back