Just a couple of low res pics

Torque addict

Supercharged
Ride
'05 R3 w/Aerocharger turbo
Finally with the Rocket all put back together a friend came up on Sunday to go ridin' so I could have both of my machines on the road at the same time. These bikes are beautiful together (guess I just have good taste) and it was a pleasure riding each one.

With the turbo the Rocket will whip this Stage IV Warrior's tail in the straight but I gotta say the Yamaha Warrior is the best cornering cruiser out there, especially a lowered one like mine. I will need to replace the foot boards with the pegs and get some new shocks and rear tire before I come anywhere close to being as comfortable on the Rocket as I am the Warrior in the twisties.

God forbid I ever need to sell one of these. It would be an impossible decision which one to let go. Will take and post some better pics sometime. Left mirror on the Rocket busted off. New one is on order. That's me in the first and third pic.

1003.jpg

1004.jpg

1000.jpg

1002.jpg

1001.jpg

1005.jpg

Thanks guys.

Tomcat, I have a feeling I might get a very biased answer if I asked that question around here!

Torque Addict can you let me know how you mounted your led strip on the radiator? I've got one like that but a little longer and just want to know what the best way would be to secure it. Did you use mounting tape or zip ties?

Thanks!

ricochet, it was on the bike when I got it but it appears to be held down by a strip of double back tape the entire length of the led strip. There is also one small zip tie at the end with the wire that powers it. The tape is black and has some thickness to it although not much, maybe 1 to 1.5 mm. It's holding realy well. Don't really think the zip tie is even necessary.

ricochet, it was on the bike when I got it but it appears to be held down by a strip of double back tape the entire length of the led strip. There is also one small zip tie at the end with the wire that powers it. The tape is black and has some thickness to it although not much, maybe 1 to 1.5 mm. It's holding realy well. Don't really think the zip tie is even necessary.

Can you be an excellent chap and take some close up pictures for me? I would really appreciate it!

Back