It’s growing on me!

worryingly the new GT is starting to take hold of me!!! Not sure what the draw is but something is making me twitch!!! Is anyone else having the slow burn!
Nothing wrong with those feelings bro" this rocket is sweet, if I could afford it I would buy one tomorrow! "Good luck and be safe!

I'm smitten with the GT. There is something about the look and stance. I remember the first time I saw the 2004 Rocket. I was determined to buy one and I'm on my second one now. I may make this my third Rocket. The price is making me feel a little guilty about spending all that money when I have a great 2014 Rocket now. Roseville A&S carries Triumphs so I can only hope they get the GT in so I can check it out. The great part is A&S is only 10 miles away.

That could be good or bad...depending how you look at it.
:)

I like it, looks cool and all but I want a real touring machine this time instead of my Roadster. Just haven't figured out what that is and looked at many...none have really done anything for me.
Oooohhh, that's bad! That's like going to a brothel and not getting a stiffy!! :eek::eek:

Back