Want to Buy ISO heel and toe shifter

I would sell both rails, boards and controls for $200 plus shipping, of which I have no idea.
I am in Tacoma, WA.

I believe that I have the Rivco heel/toe shifter (as pictured by TRIICK) in a box that's a bit buried at the moment.

I'm also dealing with a critically ill Corgi since about 48 hours ago and monitoring her is priority #1 for the next day or two.

Let me know where y'all are at with your wants or needs and I should be able to put my hands on the shifter by or over the weekend!

Does anyone still have a heel-toe shifter that they want to sell. Because of an unfortunate event, my stock shifter was bent to the point where I need to replace it. The floorboard on the left side is a little scratched up on the underside, but the shift lever is toast. I would really like to find a replacement that works with the stock Triumph floorboard if I can. I would even give up the heel shift if I can find a toe lever that works with the stock floorboards. For those who mentioned being close to Tacoma, I am in the area, so I would be willing to pick up if you have what I need.

Thanks,

Michael

I think that have a spare h/t shifter sitting in one of my parts boxes, Michael. Give me a few days and I should know by the wkend. I went back to a standard shifter a few yrs. back, so I really have no use for it...

@1olbull is running Triumph footboards without heel/toe shifter, he switched to a Thunderbird gear lever bolted straight on to the gear lever shaft output without any linkages and has now bought a flash CNC alloy one so may part with it. He lives in Tacoma.

@svmaranatha @Ishrub
I do have a new heel/toe shifter I would part with for $100 + shipping.

You have a another happy ending coming your way Steve - he lives near Tacoma and is happy to pick up so no packing and PO queue for you.;):D
For those who mentioned being close to Tacoma, I am in the area, so I would be willing to pick up if you have what I need.

Back