Is this group alive? Need S. Florida info

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Need some info from some of you South Floridans/Floridians?

I may be relocating to the Miami area in the next few months and need some advice on the surrounding neighborhoods.

1. Travel times during rush hours to Coral Gables must be under 50 minutes.
2. Low amounts of crime
3. Not into the party scenes, so relatively quiet neighborhood

Thanks

I may be relocating to the Miami area in the next few months and need some advice on the surrounding neighborhoods.

2. Low amounts of crime

Thanks

But at least you're asking for the impossible! :whitstling: :eek: :roll: :roll: :roll: :p :cautious:

I am pretty sure Miami is a hotbed of activity everywhere....a gold plated tourist trap, and with nice weather year round, tourists year round too. I am pretty sure the Florida countryside is much nicer and quieter...if there's any left.

2. Low amounts of crime

Thanks

PM me...been here since 1979 and be happy to help you.

I'm just a "country boy" so I wouldn't visit Miami much less live there. From my understanding you have to be fluent in Spanish or some other type language that I will never learn. :D

Like any other large city if you have a lot of money then you'll live in a nice, crime free neighborhood. However by just doing a little search online I saw a commit:

Reese, , Miami, FL
"There is crime everywhere in Miami. My suggestion to you would be to stay far, far away from this awful place."

I wish you luck however.

I'm just a "country boy" so I wouldn't visit Miami much less live there. From my understanding you have to be fluent in Spanish or some other type language that I will never learn. :D

Like any other large city if you have a lot of money then you'll live in a nice, crime free neighborhood. However by just doing a little search online I saw a commit:

Reese, , Miami, FL
"There is crime everywhere in Miami. My suggestion to you would be to stay far, far away from this awful place."

I wish you luck however.

I live 30 minutes from Miami and go there at least 4 days a week for my business. For a place that has crime everywhere, in 38yrs nothings ever happened to me. There is less crime in Miami than many other big cities. There is NOT crime everywhere like this "Reese" person says. Like any city Miami has its bad areas which you stay out of.

Don't know what expensive is as its a relative term to most people. $300-$400K will get you in a nice family oriented neighborhood.

Spanish will help but is not necessary. I too am a "country boy" growing up in upstate New York therefore prefer living outside of big cities. Matter of fact I have 2 acres in the country right on a river to retire on in the next few years as even where I live currently it has gotten way too congested for me.

Just wanted to clarify and tell you the real deal from someone who has been here a long time.

I try not to let negative comments bother me much. Nor do I put much stock in overwhelmingly positive reviews. Always pay the most attention to reviews that point out the good and bad, they are most honest.

PM to be sent shortly Old N Grumpy

You can get desperate fixer uppers pretty cheap most anywhere maybe not free, but cheap......just an idea.

Back