SonOfJorEl

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3 Roadster
This is more of a question for the Canadians on this board...

What are you paying in terms of insurance for your Rocket 3? If you could list your year and model with the $$ value that would be great to have a side-by-side comparison.

Cheers and thanks in advance!

So you know I'm not ignoring you... Don't trust the flag below the username... I'm in Florida but my VPN is in Canada :)
-MIG

i can tell you what i pay for Insurance, but yours will be different, could be a lot different, if you live in Brampton, you pay the highest rates in the North America, then Markham, Richmond Hill, and Scarbage, once you get out of the city the rates drop a lot. plus your years of experience, any claims or tickets, If Venus is not correctly aligned with the moon precisely over the 410 highway, at 12:26:43AM, here it is the biggest legal scam in the world, but I'm just over $1000 for full coverage and a higher liability, and I'm in Scarbage

In BC, I pay the Provincial Insurer close to $1500 annually for mandatory base insurance and then close to $600 to a private insurer for the comprehensive. If I were to go to the Provincial Insurer for all, it would be much more expensive. This pricing is also based on having achieved their best discount structure.

"Scarbage" ROFLMAO! I've lived in the GTA for 20+ years and I have never heard that before. I was just dying 🤣

Im 38, clean record - no accidents/tickets, live in Woodbridge and with an M licence since 2005. I currently ride a 2003 VStar 1100 Custom and im paying roughly $780 annually (778.xx to be exact).

Over 4000 dollars , 2022 GT triple black
M1 category with the exit course booked.
Wow dude good for you since only 1000 of those are available! But that insurance is just retarded! Also cos you're only M1. Holy F*** I had to read it twice to make sure it was as high as you said it was 😱

Wow dude good for you since only 1000 of those are available! But that insurance is just retarded! Also cos you're only M1. Holy F*** I had to read it twice to make sure it was as high as you said it was 😱
It's only because Canada does not accept UK motorbike driving license and 20 years of riding experience.

It's only because Canada does not accept UK motorbike driving license and 20 years of riding experience.
that's actually pretty cheap for that bike, especially with an M1, but it helps being up in the Big Nickle, Man, I wish I could see the instructors face when you pull up to course on that.

Back