If its the Black..make it BLACK!

Si3RBlack

BLACK BEAUTY
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3R Black
If anyone has a Rocket 3R or 3GT Black. Just my opinion..the Rear needs to be finished off in Black. Simple tweeks and changes really finish it off. Hope you all agree!

Attachments

• 20230813_123420.jpg
    20230813_123420.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 34
Would definatly look nice.
"That's what an opinion is, a group of facts we all experiance differently!"
Imo I think a lot of the satin finishes look better than a paint for parts like that.
Bit i also prefer nickle over chrome every time in every case other than against black and red.

I agree, I hate the blackout editions that still have a lot of chrome on them. The Roadster slowly grew more black and less chrome over the years.

I particularly hate it on Triumphs as their chrome work is... not amazing for durability (except the chrome cam cover which is tough AF).

The cheese metal SS they use is also...not amazing and will rust.

I agree, I hate the blackout editions that still have a lot of chrome on them. The Roadster slowly grew more black and less chrome over the years.

I particularly hate it on Triumphs as their chrome work is... not amazing for durability (except the chrome cam cover which is tough AF).

The cheese metal SS they use is also...not amazing and will rust.
the SS they use does not rust, the cleaning they do to it embeds iron and what not into the surface and that is what rusts, very typical of MOST SS parts on just about everything from the early 2000's. yea the chrome even on a garage kept 06 isnt fiaring the best and it showes when i polish it. Spider web blisters everywhere.

Back