Welcome back indeed @cusso ken !! ...to think I am still running software... today... written to run on a DOS 6.22 platform (I got it new)... (Running on a Windows 10 virtual machine... which is running Windows XP... which is using an emulator for Window 3.1 which could run DOS 6.22 code...) Heh! :rolleyes:o_O:laugh: If it's not broke.... don't fix it... :ninja:
-MIG

Can you count past 65536 with that set-up?

Welcome back indeed @cusso ken !! ...to think I am still running software... today... written to run on a DOS 6.22 platform (I got it new)... (Running on a Windows 10 virtual machine... which is running Windows XP... which is using an emulator for Window 3.1 which could run DOS 6.22 code...) Heh! :rolleyes:o_O:laugh: If it's not broke.... don't fix it... :ninja:
-MIG
its all mumbo jumbo to me ,I was using the set up we have in the little office in the truck shed it was running on windows 7 all we used it for was Emails and sourcing parts ect ,for some reason I couldn't log onto this forum ,to be honest I Never tried home computer just assumed it was the same ,but all good now! ,The Fires have come close to our area but not within 2klms from our home, hope Hanso and Family are Ok the fires did a lot of damage down around his neck of the woods,
thanks t all for the welcome back

Back