cusso ken

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 touring
G''day
No No I haven't fell off the planet or any of numerous reasons foro being AWOL ,for some reason I couldn't log into the Forum ,after many attempts I gave up thinking I had been banished for some reason ,it was not until We bought a new computer with windows 10 that bingo I was able to post, anyhow all good here I missed RDU 2019(bugger) I am still ridding the not so new now Harley Ultra Classic 8200 Ks now trouble free but interested in the new 2.5 litre rocket GT I will wait for 12 months to see how much they have improved and if any of the soul destroying reasons I parted ways with my 2012 Touring R3 have carried over, cheers to all that I have met in the and to those I may meet in the future
Ken

Welcome back. About time you retired the computer that was running Windows B.C.

Welcome back indeed @cusso ken !! ...to think I am still running software... today... written to run on a DOS 6.22 platform (I got it new)... (Running on a Windows 10 virtual machine... which is running Windows XP... which is using an emulator for Window 3.1 which could run DOS 6.22 code...) Heh! :rolleyes:o_O:laugh: If it's not broke.... don't fix it... :ninja:
-MIG

Welcome back indeed @cusso ken !! ...to think I am still running software... today... written to run on a DOS 6.22 platform (I got it new)... (Running on a Windows 10 virtual machine... which is running Windows XP... which is using an emulator for Window 3.1 which could run DOS 6.22 code...) Heh! :rolleyes:o_O:laugh: If it's not broke.... don't fix it... :ninja:
-MIG
Are you still doing math on an abacus? :p:D

Back