BeerBiker

Standard Bore
As the name implies, I like beer and motorcycles. Of course, with 2300 cc between my legs, I have to take it easy on the golden beverage when out and about. I also collect all kinds of old beer stuff (cans, bottles, trays, etc), so if you ever run across any let me know.

I replaced my Vulcan 1600 with a Rocket III classic in September and really dig the engine displacement and handling. I also ride an '04 Bonneville America, which is a great bike around town.

If anyone wants to go riding around Southern Arizona, just send me an e-mail. There's a lot to see around here.

Ride Safe / Ride Hard.

BeerBiker

Welcome aboard BeerBiker!!

It seems we all have our favorite adult beverage :D, I'm a devout whiskeytarian myself, and you can see that in some of my posts...

Take a look around and jump in... lots to see and do here!!

Tomo

Arid-zona Addition

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Lots to see and talk about and some good kidding tossed in for variety. You're in a beautiful part of the country to ride and great weather to boot. We have several riders in your state and hopefully they'll see your intro and respond. Again......Welcome!

Let's burn up Arizona on a R3

Hey beer biker, welcome. I am planning a trip with some of my buddies through Arizona for the spring. When it gets closer I'll get in touch with you. We would love to have a local to ride with.

Welcome

Welcome aboard Beerbiker, I too have a place in my heart for motorcycles and the brown bottled beverage. (You do know beer is brewed by the Gods and sent down to earth for us mere mortals to enjoy.) Please jump in often and enjoy the R/3.

That was easy

No hazing for new Rocketeers? What a relief!

Thanks for the welcome messages. And feel free to give me some **** if I ask a stupid question about my newfound two-wheeled love. It makes things more interesting that way...

Not so fast BeerBiker,you havn't made it to the end of the line yet.About time you got the real deal!What the H took ya so long.:DYea and by the way you are now part of the addicts society for throttle response.And yes there are ways to increase it.The guys in here will show you how if your a mind to_Oh yea,welcome.;)

Back