Is this the Hotglue of "Hotglue and FlamingoBabe" fame?
Well.. I don't know if it's fame... but yeah..... that's us....How have ya been? Been a while since I've seen ya on the Valkyrie boards..... You have a Rocket now? tell me about it!!!!
Still ridin scooters and cookin BBQ. Life is GOOD!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome!!!!!

Just lookin now, but the Rocket sure seems like a sweet bike. Have been enjoying reading the posts on the bike and getting a feel for it. Sure looks like the best option out there!!!!!!
Have met a LOT of good friends through bikes over the years, and it looks like this group is no exception.
Best Regards
hotglue

Well.. I don't know if it's fame... but yeah..... that's us....How have ya been? Been a while since I've seen ya on the Valkyrie boards..... You have a Rocket now? tell me about it!!!!
Still ridin scooters and cookin BBQ. Life is GOOD!!!!!

Doing well thanks. Great to see you here. This site is great...no squabbling or hurt feelings and you can let loose if needed.

Still have the Valk too. I hope to never have to sell it. You'll like the Rocket and there's a wealth of info here. My 07 will be 2 years old in July. One test ride at the Honda Hoot and I sold my new Warrior for the R3 when I got home.

I read about your BBQ all the time...jealous that we're so far away. Doing Americade and a week in Maine in July, but maybe InZane next year wherever it is. I miss Montrose and you two definitely left an impression.

Ride safe and welcome....

John

Back