hotglue

Standard Bore
Been on scooters a long while...
Triumphs, Nortons, BSA, Honda, Harley,.... always have had a soft spot for Limey Bikes..... short of Lucas ( prince of darkness)... LOL
On a Harley now, but If I was to buy a new bike now..... the Rocket 111 touring has My FULL attention!!!!!
Sweet bike!!!!! .... I want one!!!!!!!!!!:DLike the added Torque.... HP is not the end all...
hotglue

wildrooster

Supercharged
Well I must say the R3T is a wonderful bike it must be thus far the best bike I have owned so far. I purchased mine just by looking at a few pictures of it. I have to say if you are in to modifying oem then a rocket is for you. I could have had a hardly but its something about this bike that gets my attention

Kmutt

Nitrous
Welcome, Its Ok that you still own the hardly, It wont be long and there will be a for sale sign on it!!!!:D Enjoy the site , lots of info if you would like to know more about what your getting into.

mutt

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Good luck, hope it happens soon I believe you'll be much happier. Welcome to the club.

Dennis

55 dtg Dubai
56 dtg Home

9Ball

Supercharged
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Standard
Been on scooters a long while...
Triumphs, Nortons, BSA, Honda, Harley,.... always have had a soft spot for Limey Bikes..... short of Lucas ( prince of darkness)... LOL
On a Harley now, but If I was to buy a new bike now..... the Rocket 111 touring has My FULL attention!!!!!
Sweet bike!!!!! .... I want one!!!!!!!!!!:DLike the added Torque.... HP is not the end all...
hotglue

Is this the Hotglue of "Hotglue and FlamingoBabe" fame?