G'day and Welcome from down Under 45degrees Celsius here today even the Goannas were carting water bags :laugh::laugh:

20°ish over here for a few days and 20% of our annual rainfall in less than 24hrs??? wtf??:eek:

Welcome Joe, excellent acquisition :thumbsup:

Wow a mixed bunch of guys here...i can relate to the USA guys having lived in North California for 4 years 1998-2002 and now living back in UK with my American Wife. I used to work out of a Harley shop and fondly remember spending the weekends going north up the 101 and into Humboldt County for some weekend fun:D

Welcome aboard. A superb place to learn all you'll want to know

Wow a mixed bunch of guys here...i can relate to the USA guys having lived in North California for 4 years 1998-2002 and now living back in UK with my American Wife. I used to work out of a Harley shop and fondly remember spending the weekends going north up the 101 and into Humboldt County for some weekend fun:D

I'm a Chico State man, meself, Joe. Spent 7 fun years in The Golden State back in the 70s.:thumbsup:

Welcome from a chilly Shropshire, have you though of joining the UK owners club, lots of rides planned for this year, starts with Rockets at the Ace Cafe on 22 April

Back