For Sale How do you pay/collect payment when selling here?

I have bought a few items from fellow members. Some through pay pal, some I mailed a check to and waited for it to clear before they shipped.
Another item was close so I rode down and paid cash, and enjoyed the meeting. I do believe that those that ride rockets are above the average integrity of the world. The only problem I've had was a set of black slip-ons out of England that started flaking the paint off within two weeks. $1100 {piss poor) you pm me and I'll fill in the details. Currently waiting on two items from members and not worried.
...Were they all twisted and misaligned too? Got the flaky paint problem too. Going to have to remove and have them re-painted. Could ask what pRatt made them... :whitstling::whitstling:

...Were they all twisted and misaligned too? Got the flaky paint problem too. Going to have to remove and have them re-painted. Could ask what pRatt made them... :whitstling::whitstling:
Yes you know the maker. No problem with the quality or sound other than the Walmart type paint job. I just fell that at that price for a pair of slip-ons I should have gotten a kiss or maybe some lube.

I can pay with PayPal but cannot receive funds. I've purchased quite a few bike parts/accessories over the years on different forums and used either PayPal or sent a cashiers check or USPO money order. I've sold some things and ask for a money order. I've never been stiffed.

Just for the record, @JohnsoD and I used the "friends and family" option and PayPal and it was a smooth transaction!

Back