Hiya from the Baltimore / Washington area

Welcome Boydster from Chesterfield UK,
I popped into my local Triumph dealer last week, we don't have a price tag given here yet in the UK, May the 1st is the date touted for all the details.:whitstling:
I think the worst thing for you will be the wait, I hope it arrives before the winter:)

Sounds like it's May 1 for the entire world to find out. Of course, I'm looking for the same things as everyone else... cost, availability, bike specs...

Cool. I'm in Glen Burnie, my Triumph dealer is in Annapolis. Maybe I should have a little get-together when this monster shows up. :)

Yeah, I went into Chesapeake Cycles quite a few times to swing a leg over the R3R and R3T they had in the showroom many times before I bought my Roadster in Aug 17. I ended up going down to Richmond and bringing it home on a trailer. Just wasn't feeling the vibe in Annapolis whenever I went in there and the dealer in Richmond worked out my final price over the phone before I picked it up.

Looking forward to a get together.

Last edited:
Welcome from Montreal, Bienvenue! Good for you , one on order. The big question I have for you is there a " 6 gear " ?????

There is no 6th gear on any existing Rocket III's. There is quite a discussion on this forum about the possibilities.
You really do not need a 6th gear!!!:cool:
If I recall the gear ratio in 5th, is about the same as 6th on a Harley. If I'm wrong on that, someone pipe up!

Back