Hello Rodney and welcome from Virginia! I have always heard that a couple who ride together stay together. Go on ya brother!

Welcome from WA
A wife who rides a rocket... does she have a sister, by any chance? :D

Nice!! Welcome from the great state of Texas. My wife rode a VMax to my FJ1200 back in the day. Then she had the first of our two children and up and quit riding. It was a good trade I guess but it was cool riding with her, especially when she would do burn offs on 6th street here in Austin in front of the other bikers on the weekends...ah the good ol days (1980's). Please let us know what the seat of the pants comparisons are between her stocker and your stage one bike. My 13 T is in right now for PCV and dyno..

Nice!! Welcome from the great state of Texas. My wife rode a VMax to my FJ1200 back in the day. Then she had the first of our two children and up and quit riding. It was a good trade I guess but it was cool riding with her, especially when she would do burn offs on 6th street here in Austin in front of the other bikers on the weekends...ah the good ol days (1980's). Please let us know what the seat of the pants comparisons are between her stocker and your stage one bike. My 13 T is in right now for PCV and dyno..
Mine has a lot more go than the stock one a friend rode mine then took a stock one for a test ride and was disappointed

Hi the wife and i have just purched 2 rocket 3 bikes mine is a 2012 with pcv autotune pod filters tor pipes cruise control heated grips the wifes is a 2016 brand new one look forward to read all the mods i can do
Mine has a lot more go than the stock one a friend rode mine then took a stock one for a test ride and was disappointed

Welcome from another relatively new owner. Great to know there is such a matched pair on board.
You will find no shortage of modding options on the forum. Rocket III Performance Accessories

My 2010 Roadster came with a PCV, RamAir filters with unknown make sports pipes and an unknown tune. It goes strong too but I have just fitted the autotune (AT) and yet to activate it as I am waiting for some CES Racing headers on order from Brisbane,

A CES header or full exhaust may be your next option too. One of the tune download experts on the forum is HansO from Batemans Bay, NSW and he may be able to guide you and hopefully me to some more ponies or options. He is very helpful to many members and his threads and posts are well worth a look. Hans has a CES, PCV and AF with modified tunes to suit but seems to assist many with other setups too.

CES ****

Another member Paul Bryant from NZ does a custom exhaust and header system too.
Tors with other headers. Performance and sound ?

Back