DANNO

.060 Over
I'm Danno and I have a 2005 red R3. Bought the beast a year ago and put 10000 miles on it so far. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska and so far as I know I am the only R3 owner here so its nice to talk to other folks about the machine. I have an auto shop and been bustin' knuckles for 25 years. My wife thinks my Rocket is a mid-life crisis but I say what crisis? When I'm ridin' life is good. Now she goes with me on the backseat almost everwhere.
By the way I'm 45, is that mid life????????:eek:

Hi young danno
i am 55 ride the rocket like some one who should know better ,mid life crisis who the hell invented that saying .enjoy, who knows what awaits around the corner.bikes keep you on the ball
no matter where you go on your bike you will allways meet some one to talk to swop tales
etc bikes to me are a way of life ,i met the wife on a bike kept my bikes when we bought up 3 kids (one lad rides a 675)one drives a lotus elise(but we try to not to mention that)
nice the wife rides with you ,share the pleasure it will keep the flame alive .
welcome micromike

Big Red One

Now that title has two meanings for you. I've been to your fair city many times and always had a good time. I might win the prize for being the oldest R3 captain at 61 but I never had "Male Menopause" or "Mid Life Crisis"......... I just loved riding a great bike and Triumph provided me that pleasure. The real fun was buying it without having to get permission! :roll:

Let's make a deal. You can win in football if you let KU win in basketball. Track and Field is up for grabs.

By the way, mine's a '05 Red

Ride Safe

Welcome Danno,you got the the best of both worlds,the right machine with the faster color.Lets face it,you ain't midlife for 5 yrs. yet.Just inform the little lovely what you could be like without it.Trust me,at 56,golf and boating,take a lot of time and money.This machine,when used as a tool,improves time for you both,economically.Enjoy the youthfull feeling it can give you,I sure do.:D

Piano man,

Being that we just lost our B-Ball coach you shouldn't have much of a problem. By the way I am a musician also -Low Brass. I don't get to KC too often since they closed up the White Casltes there. Mostly just to get to KC Internatianal when I go to Mexico. Mabe I'll come down and get some BBQ on the ol' Rocket!:D

Back