A hardy welcome to the site from New Jersey, Captain Rocketride. Little did you know that in joining our fraternity you have been elevated from a mere H.O.G. member to Captain and commander of your very own Rocket III.

Use your new powers wisely and enjoy the ride, Sir!

Perhaps we could work on a little meet and greet out in G-burg later this year with some fellow Captains like Boog (Bobby), myself and any other interested riders?

Last edited:
A hardy welcome to the site from New Jersey, Captain Rocketride. Little did you know that in joining our fraternity you have been elevated from a mere H.O.G. member to Captain and commander of your very own Rocket III.

Use your new powers wisely and enjoy the ride, Sir!

Perhaps we could work on a little meet and greet out in G-burg later this year with some fellow Captains like Boog (Bobby), myself and any other interested riders?

It's only a 20 minute ride for me. We ought to meet up at the brewery first.

It's only a 20 minute ride for me. We ought to meet up at the brewery first.

Definitely something to organize as the better weather sets in. I see that Bike Week is scheduled for mid-July, so perhaps you and I and others that are interested can meet up sometime before the big hoopla.:thumbsup:

I'll check in with Boog to see if he's making camp during this year's Gettysburg Bike Week | Event in Gettysburg PA

I believe you're about a 3 hour ride to my west, so maybe we could meet up in Bucks County along the Delaware. There's some great eye candy in New Hope.

Last edited:
Welcome from Maine, where we are hoping for an early Spring! Always wanted to go to Gettysburg, maybe this year on the Rocket! Shouldn't take long:eek:

Hoopla

Back