Welcome aboard...and take pride in the fact that you completely fulfilled our quota of Aussies. One more and you all have to piss off and start your own forum :D

Nah Tex.... We will just do a hostile take over here.... Getting pretty hostile in the Queensland Bikie Gang Thread.....:rolleyes:

Welcome. I also have a 2011 R3R and appreciate your observations. i have found a lot of good resourcing in this forum, and for quick lane change and overall improved handling, there are lots of options. Enjoy your new ride. I know of no one who has lost their awe of the bike.

Welcome...

Totally relating to your getting a ride. About a year ago moved and now every morning from across a river I hear a bike ripping through the gears. Remembering my riding, 1974 Kowasaka 900 Z1, days in the 70s and 80s, one day I just had to get back on two wheels. Always loved Triumphs and now own a 2011 R3R. Unbelievable power! Put it away for the winter

Enjoy.

Sorry RocketRoger We Queenslanders don't put nothing away in winter.... We ride all year round.

Back