Pete

Life's a Beach
Ride
2011 Roadster
An old mate of mine recently bought a HD and started storing it in my shed to save space at his place.
I couldn't help but sit out in the shed with a coldy, stare at the HD and think about the days back in the 70's & 80's when all that I owned or cared about was goodtimes, women and bikes. (well the bank owned the bikes for the first few years).

After 3 months of this I finally gave up and picked up my 2011 R3R from a very regretful seller and rode it back from Toowoomba to get it home to Brisvegas.
Love the power and torque, finding that changing lines in a hurry can be challenging, also finding the missus won't leave me alone and wants to go for rides (not that sort of ride) every weekend.

I've already started to fanticise about turbo's.
I'm certainly in the "too much power is not enough"category but I'll be taking my time and treating the beast with respect until we understand each other.

Really enjoying the pearls of wisdom and bullsh#t that makes this site good reading.

Cheers
Pete

Geez another Banana Bender Queenslander, just kidding.

Welcome to the Madhouse Pete
From the south coast NSW

Welcome Pete. Where in Brissy are you? I am near the Moorooka Magic Mile.
Cool --------- another friend:thumbsup:
Im not a phyco. At least i dont think so. And neither do i......:eek:

Thanks Tony
I'm on the north side at Nudgee Beach ,
Thanks Hanso,
Banana bending goes with cockroach culling until we are all on the same team.
Cheers
Pete

**** me how many Rockets are there in QLD???????????????? I reckon there's actually only one bloke with a Rocket and he has a lot of profiles...
clear.png

Welcome Pete - if that's really who you are......

Back