Hepco & Becker bags

I know this is old discussion, but maybe this helps to random visitors who will google the topic. I installed mine today. The mount is solid and without cases attached looks way better than I expected.

+ apologies for dirt on the floor, it was fixed after pictures taken :)

P1130409.JPG P1130410.JPG P1130411.JPG P1130412.JPG

I know this is old discussion, but maybe this helps to random visitors who will google the topic. I installed mine today. The mount is solid and without cases attached looks way better than I expected.

+ apologies for dirt on the floor, it was fixed after pictures taken :)

P1130409.JPG P1130410.JPG P1130411.JPG P1130412.JPG
Are those the 40 litre side boxes?

I had an dilemma too, but at the end my decision was Juniors. Reasons:

i) they simply fit classic bikes or cruisers better. The surface is completely laid back, has similar visual impact as distressed leather. They do not attract the sight when looking at bike despite they are not small at all. When you add glossy surface like Journeys have, its all different story. I think they match the bike perfectly as detachable accessory. I ride without them most of the time, they are used only for touring.

ii) I got great deal on mine due to the scratch on the left box, so it was no brainer :) the rack was more expensive than the boxes, but it looks great and feels very solid - german quality

The bike is pretty wide with panniers mounted, kinda like small car (Fiat 500). I noticed absolutely no influence of panniers when riding say until 150 km/h. Also relocation of pillion pegs is a must, if you want to ride with the pillion. No issues with the oem pegs themselves, but the space to place pillion´s legs is way too restrictive with panniers fitted to the bike.

Still no snow here so took the bike off the cave and did some shots. Hope it helps:

Here is the album with some more photos with and without boxes: Hepco & Becker Junior 40l on Rocket III

Note the bike has massive engine bars in front and Russell saddle, so they may distort your opinion about proportion. But the Rhinoceros logo on boxes kinda says everything important.. :)

Back