Help with Digital Guard Dawg, please?

Ibified23

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 rocket 3
I'm trying to sort out an issue with the DGD: it worked for a while, then I had the battery disconnected for a couple days and it stopped working. After a tech call to then, they determined that the unit works and the wiring was wrong. Something was wired so that the bike would turn on with the fob, but not off at the switch.

Now I'm trying to figure out what's supposed to go where. From the dgd side to bike side, I have red to white with black stripe, brown to white, and an completely unsure of the rest. From the dgd, I have a red wire with a black stripe and a red wire with a white stripe, and on the ignition cylinder side I'm left with red, light blue, brown, green with white stripe, and yellow. My ignition cylinder is toast so I have no way to check wiring myself.

This is on a 2005 rocket 3.

Hello @Ibified23 and welcome from Virginia. I am not the correct electrical guru you need for this answer. My thought is to get rid of the digital watch dawg you have and go back to regular key use.

By the way, we have a thread for new introductions. Please go there and tells us more about your bike(s) and shows us a picture or two.

Hello @Ibified23 and welcome from Virginia. I am not the correct electrical guru you need for this answer. My thought is to get rid of the digital watch dawg you have and go back to regular key use.

By the way, we have a thread for new introductions. Please go there and tells us more about your bike(s) and shows us a picture or two.
I would go back to the key, but the ignition cylinder is shot and doesn't work.

I do have the manual. I just don't know what wires are hot, which are accessory, etc. Thank you for trying at least. I'll probably just put it on a trailer and take it to dealer and let them bend me over.

Back