Hello from West Michigan

cycletherapy

Standard Bore
New member from Grand Rapids Michigan. Bought a 08 R3T with 3900 miles in September put about 1000 miles on it this fall a couldn't be more impressed, ride, comfort, power, handling and overall appearance of this bike. I do have a 04 America with about 15,000 miles that I was fortunately able to keep along with the R3T. Thanks Jim.

Don't believe he's not mad ... cause he is !!! ( Pssst .. if he asks just tell him you own a red bike ok , just easier that way.. trust me.) Welcome to the zoo :cool:
Oi I wasn't going to mention that I am sorry the the Touring doesnt come in Red:roll::roll::roll::bch:

WELCOME CYCLETHERAPY!! :D FROM WASHINGTON STATE.. NICE CHOICE IN YOUR NAME..:cool:.. IF MORE PEOPLE RODE.. THERE'D BE LESS MONEY FOR SHRINKY-DINKS N PILL MANUFACTURERS...:kk: ROLL ON.. DATONA PAUL

G'day mate another Aussie welcome, sanity is not a issue here, colour can be, so just nod your head and agree.;)

New member from Grand Rapids Michigan. Bought a 08 R3T with 3900 miles in September put about 1000 miles on it this fall a couldn't be more impressed, ride, comfort, power, handling and overall appearance of this bike. I do have a 04 America with about 15,000 miles that I was fortunately able to keep along with the R3T. Thanks Jim.

Welcome CT. I live in Spring Lake but work in Grand Rapids. We must ride !

P.S. See the thread called "RAA Rockets Across America" if you want to ride with a whole bunch of Rockets !

Back