Welcome to the site Chessypeke4x4:D
Welcome from "Joisey", Chessie 4x4! Howyadoin'?

This is a good site for fair and balanced reviews:D Most any of the sh1t that irritates will show up here. To my knowledge the only real advances have been into the realm of '''touring" models.

COMMUTERS ON TWO WHEELS!!! Its the next GREEN MOVEmeant!

Last edited:
Skip you have been saying that for so long you'd think you would believe that by now!
Not to worry as this is not so true.

scared the black off this one with its speed:D
Although it does have a black engine

Welcome!

Welcome, Shaun. Mike from Dumfries (near Quantico MCB) here. I ride a Mulberry '07 Standard. Even being in the DC area, I LOVE riding my Rocket! Sounds like there are a few of us in the Eastern/Northern VA area, maybe we can get together and ride in the Spring sometime... Anyway, welcome.

Mike

Another former Virginian

Well heck, let me know when the ride in occurs and I'll come up from the Charlotte area to meet up. I used to live in Northern Virginia for 39 years (minus a few years for the service).

Lots of good roads up there. Also if you all want to come down here and ride some good mountain twisties, let me know and I'll take you on a guided three day tour of our mountains. You'll go home tired.

Steve

This sounds like a plan. Let's make it happen next Spring!

You still above the waterline, Shaun and Mike? Terrible weather you're having down your way!

Hi shaun: I'm in Churchland (Portsmouth) Va...its always cool to get a few rockets together and just stop in and "browse" the local HD shops...Jeff
Show-off:D

Skip you have been saying that for so long you'd think you would believe that by now!..
Awesome and cool or is it hot...depends on the water temp:D

Sounds good, Hombre!
I believe that is XHombre. Because the old resident "Hombre" has never dared to show; while XHombre is presumed another breed.

Last edited:
Back